Asphalt Sealcoating in Spokane, Washington and Surrounding Areas
Western States Sealcoating and Striping has been providing high quality asphalt resurfacing and protection for commercial, residential and retail customers in the Northwest for more than 20 years. Our work speaks for itself. We offer a full range of services to extend the life of your black top asphalt driveway or parking lot.
As asphalt ages, it becomes brittle. This deterioration is due to a number of factors including, the UV rays from the sun, salt from the roads during the winter months, and oil and gas leaks from vehicles. Sealcoating acts as a barrier against these elements. Studies have shown that when an asphalt sealant is applied from the beginning and continued throughout the life of your pavement it can greatly increase, and even doubles its lifespan.
7 Benefits of Sealcoating
1. Saves money. Sealcoating can double – or even triple – the life of your asphalt.
2. Provides a barrier to salts, chemicals, and petroleum products which break down asphalt.
3. Waterproofs asphalt – seals out moisture that can erode the base beneath the asphalt.
4. Improves crack resistance – keeps asphalt flexible so it doesn’t crack or break.
5. Sleek, new black finish increases property value.
6. Cures quickly for less interruption or business flow.
7. Faster cleanup – well maintained pavement is easier to clean.
Freeze Thaw Cycle
What Makes Us Unique
“Doing It Right” is crucial to maximizing the Quality and Longevity of your sealcoat project. We don’t just squeegee it on, we apply the sealcoat at 100psi to saturation. And, we always apply more than enough. That’s our standard!
When it comes to Our Reputation,
Quality Is Everything!